LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service - New Terrific Team in Houston, Texas

I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby for almost an hour before being seen, having to provide my credit card for some so called per-authorization that allows LabCorp and Quest to just take money out of your account without any prior knowledge, or having to go through the trouble of possible running late for work.Let's just say I didn't want the hassle.

Well..... I came across this company called LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service. First I was skeptical because I found this company on Craig's List but after having them visit me twice a month has become a God sent. Not to mention they come to me whenever I chose is convenient, usually I schedule for 3 - 4 in the morning so that I don't have to explain to my employment why I am running 45 minutes late when I said I would be 15 minutes late.

Take my advice people and look this group up, they are very professional, have reasonable rates and proficient at what they do.Don't give another PSC the opportunity to ruin your day, take back control of your schedule.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 16, 2012 #450095

It sounds like an Ad

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service.
Filing a new complaint about