I was looking for a way to complete my doctors lab order without having to go into an actual facility and endure the pain of waiting in a crowded lobby for almost an hour before being seen, having to provide my credit card for some so called per-authorization that allows LabCorp and Quest to just take money out of your account without any prior knowledge, or having to go through the trouble of possible running late for work.Let's just say I didn't want the hassle.

Well..... I came across this company called LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service. First I was skeptical because I found this company on Craig's List but after having them visit me twice a month has become a God sent. Not to mention they come to me whenever I chose is convenient, usually I schedule for 3 - 4 in the morning so that I don't have to explain to my employment why I am running 45 minutes late when I said I would be 15 minutes late.

Take my advice people and look this group up, they are very professional, have reasonable rates and proficient at what they do.Don't give another PSC the opportunity to ruin your day, take back control of your schedule.

Had an Experience with LeeCore Labs Mobile Phlebotomy Service?

Comments

It sounds like an Ad

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more EXPOSED! Gastric Bypass Alternative & it's "inventor" Don Juravin Gastric Bypass Alternative "Beware consumers! Don't take your life in your hands by dealing with Internet snake oil sales people who have NO medical training at all. All of Don Juravin's outrageous claims..." Read more Sono Bello - Surgery Review Sono Bello "The staff at the office was so nice, but I looked better after 1 month than I do six months later. Seems to me that as the swelling goes down..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more Ups driver damaged  2 packages mon & tues Ups "Review Detail Thrown pacage Ups 1/5 original star-rating waiting -MODERATION TEAM This review is waiting for approval by the Consumer Affairs moderation team. We count on members like you to..." Read more General motors is *** me off General Motors "i bought a 2005 silverado 3years ago and it had many many problems that the dealer fixed under warranty. here now in 2017 i had a blower motor RESISTOR FIRE..." Read more Everbuying - Service has been improved over the year Everbuying "I started shopping at Everbuying 2yrs ago from buying a mobile phone. The 1st experience was very good, express shipping is at reasonable cost. since then I have bought many..." Read more